• Pack RRP: The recommended retail price that a pack of this product usually sells for
• Starting bid price: The minimum price the seller is willing to accept for this pack of items. This may increase as the auction goes on due to buyers increasing their bids.
• Min. sale count: The minimum amount you must purchase.
• Each pack contains: The number of individual units available in 1 single pack for your purchase. As we are a wholesale site, sellers sell in packs so we can offer you the best possible price for these products.
• Packs available: The amount of packs available to purchase
Please note, we strongly recommend all consumer listings to be Buy Now.
Designed in London by Eleanor Pritchard and handwoven in India, the Cinta Rug is made up of tessellating parallelogram and triangle shapes. It is an intertwined pattern with a strong rhythmic quality. The design has a twisting momentum which references a spiralling ribbon movement.
Flat-weave rugs have a flat finish and no pile. Flat-weave rugs are manually made using a vertical process which involves tightly knotting each thread. A small braid is made with each weave, creating the most characteristic feature of this traditional technique.
Colour Flannel Grey
|Inner Carton Quantity||N/A|
|Master Carton Quantity||N/A|
|Inner Carton Length||N/A|
|Inner Carton Width||N/A|
|Inner Carton Height||N/A|
|Inner Carton Weight||N/A|
|Master Carton Length||N/A|
|Master Carton Width||N/A|
|Master Carton Height||N/A|
|Master Carton Weight||N/A|
|Unit Length||300 cm|
|Unit Width||200 cm|
We will ship your items within 5 working days of the order being placed. The shipping cost will depend on the overall size and weight, and you will be charged the cheapest possible price that we can secure by comparing quotes from multiple providers. In the event that a quote cannot be obtained due to the unusual weight or dimension of an item, please refer to the seller's own shipping method below and arrange shipping with the seller directly.
Established in London in 2006, Case is dedicated to delivering excellent design at good value. Working with world-renowned award-winning designers, Case is a vanguard of creativity and creates modern furniture with integrity and character. With an exemplary attention to detail, the highest standards and never compromising on quality, Case combine cutting-edge technology and advanced manufacturing techniques to make the best design accessible to the mass market.