• Pack RRP: The recommended retail price that a pack of this product usually sells for
• Starting bid price: The minimum price the seller is willing to accept for this pack of items. This may increase as the auction goes on due to buyers increasing their bids.
• Min. sale count: The minimum amount you must purchase.
• Each pack contains: The number of individual units available in 1 single pack for your purchase. As we are a wholesale site, sellers sell in packs so we can offer you the best possible price for these products.
• Packs available: The amount of packs available to purchase
Please note, we strongly recommend all consumer listings to be Buy Now.
The bold, colourful designs of Hokolo are geometric and highly striking with a quirky twist. As part of Hokolo’s English Breakfast Collection, this tomato red gift set takes inspiration on the strong graphic qualities of tomatoes. Each item in the Hokolo gift set is meticulously crafted from the highest quality fine bone china and seamlessly stack together. Perfect for afternoon tea or coffee, this designer gift set brings a retro, Scandinavian feel to any modern home!
Size Standard Set
|Inner Carton Quantity||4|
|Master Carton Quantity||8|
|Inner Carton Length||11.2|
|Inner Carton Width||14|
|Inner Carton Height||22.1|
|Inner Carton Weight||4.85|
|Master Carton Length||56|
|Master Carton Width||23|
|Master Carton Height||22|
|Master Carton Weight||9.7|
We will ship your items within 5 working days of the order being placed. The shipping cost will depend on the overall size and weight, and you will be charged the cheapest possible price that we can secure by comparing quotes from multiple providers. In the event that a quote cannot be obtained due to the unusual weight or dimension of an item, please refer to the seller's own shipping method below and arrange shipping with the seller directly.
MAKE International is an ambitious and growing company who manufacture high quality ceramics and homeware. Designed in the UK, their products are created using expert craftsmanship and are recognised to be unique, contemporary and quirky. MAKE International’s Head of Design, Keith Brymer Jones, is arguably Britain’s most well-known potter and has appeared on two series of national primetime TV. MAKE International now boasts five brands and will be welcoming two more this year. They have a loyal customer base and are stocked in the largest UK stores such as John Lewis and Selfridges as well as key retailers and distributors across the world.